- If you had a car accident, stroke, heart attack or other serious illness, your property could go into lock-down.
- Your loved ones might have to make an expensive time-consuming application to the Court of Protection to appoint someone to manage your affairs.
- The Court of Protection may appoint a professional who will charge for their time.
- If no one can access your bank accounts, activate your insurance cover or run your business, your financial position and that of your dependants would quickly become very serious.
- Choosing trusted people to take control of your affairs, whilst you are unable to deal with them, gives peace of mind and security to you and your loved ones.